All members are invited to attend
The AGM of Coigach Community Development Company will be held
7pm on Tuesday 24th November
at Coigach Community Hall.
- Welcome and apologies
- Chair’s Report
- Approval of the 2015 CCDC Accounts
- Fixing of annual subscriptions
- Election of Directors
Membership and subscription renewal
- Only members who have paid their annual subscription may vote at the AGM.
- You may renew your annual membership subscription (£5) any time prior to the meeting by handing it to LDOs Linda Macleod or Julia Campbell, by BACS, or by posting a cheque to our Registered Office, Coigach Community Hall.
- If you are already a member, you do not need to complete a membership form, if you wish to become a member please fill in a Membership Form 2015 and return it along with £5 to Linda or Julia, pay by BACS or post/leave at Coigach Community Hall.
- Linda and Julia will also be available from 6.30pm on the evening of the AGM to collect subscription fees at the hall.
If you wish to appoint a proxy you must complete a CCDC AGM Form of Proxy and return to our Registered Office at the hall no less that 48 hours before the meeting.
Nomination of Director
If you would like to put yourself or someone else forward as a director please complete CCDC Director Nomination Form 2015 which should be returned to our Registered Office at the hall no less than 7 days prior to the AGM.
How to Pay
Payment may be made in cash, by cheque made out to Coigach Community Development Company or by BACS to Coigach Community Development Company sort code 09-07-21, account number 82432289 (add your name as credit info).
Tea and chat!
The AGM will be followed by an informal session with refreshments so you can chat to the directors and discuss projects informally.
Coigach Community Development Company
Registered Office: Coigach Community Hall, Achiltibuie, Ullapool IV26 2YL
firstname.lastname@example.org tel 01854 622 744 (answering service)
Local Development Officers:
Linda Macleod 01854 622 372
Julia Campbell 01854 622 379